Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Call




Your face, your face, Lord, shines on the universe!
Your eyes, your eyes, Lord, put fire in our souls!
Your words, your words, Lord, open wide our hearts!
Your deeds, your deeds, Lord, beautify our minds!
Your love, your love, Lord, fills us with admiration!
Teach me, teach me, Master, how to serve You.
Tell me, my Parent, who are You indeed?
...Your Father, Protector, your Shepherd and Creator, longing for your saving...
My Father, Friend, my undestroyable Fortress and Fearlessness...
How long shall my disobedience last, so that Your pain shall cease, Master.
I want, i want life.
I'm yearning, I'm yearning for the life, my Father.
I'm longing, I'm longing to find Your shelter, my Master.
I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming...and i see, i see that You are calling me.
You want me by Your side. You are sacrifying Yourself for me.
Oh, my wonderfull Home in love, i am Your child, for ever and ever!

No comments: